BLESSINGS ON BLESSINGS


i know it's been ages i don't post something new,im sorry. You can fully blame on my lecturers because they gave lots of assignments!although my tasks haven't finish,yet,but because my cousin come to Medan so yap! it's time to photo hunting.it's located in parking lot. #HEHEHE 











 bytheway,im thinking to dye my hair become grey. what do you think? hahha! okay talking about this outfit..so simple,i know. This outfit represents myself you know,black and white.sport shoes.
right! few days later i will celebrate Chinese New Year with family thus all my cousins will come to Medan in real soon! #cantwait  i think i won't really enjoy this holiday tho because a bunch of assignments are waiting for me there *sigh*


shirt : H&M
pants : Gaudi
sunnies : FOREVER 21
sling bag : Charles & Keith
sport shoes : Mizuno Sport


stay tuned for my next post,
nessa

3 comments:

  1. Amazing post!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you like really unique person who is able to have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troli yang menghibur hati haha, btw suka sama kaca matanya :D

    ReplyDelete